Monday, January 18, 2010

Tutti Fruitti in Ellicott City

My sister has been talking about a great frozen yogurt place in Princeton, where she works, that has pay-by-weight frozen yogurts with toppings. They have all sorts of flavors, and an insane amount of toppings- fruit, sauces, and candy,  you load up your little container, and they they weigh it and you pay.

Now Ellicott City has one, Tutti Fruitti on rt 40, near the interchange for 29.  The "regular tart" flavor is my favorite, with a real taste and tang of yogurt. I like that if you can be disciplined,  it is even relatively cheap! (mine today, was three dollars.  Plus, they have free wifi, which I'm using right now.  (also, a lot of high school students, which is... interesting in an anthropoligical way)

Best part? they have a frequent flyer card that you get a free one after you get ten of them.  Which, if I don't pace myself, may be sooner than I'd like to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment