1 Write a Novel.
I abandoned NaNoWriMo, But I have been working on a Writing Project, so... will update when that is more fully formed
2. Try one new craft
3. Go to DC for the day by myself and walk around
4. Cater a Non Family Event
5. Make Homemade christmas gifts
Done! Several family members recieved mittens, and snowflakes. I am going to start working on christmas presents earlier this year though. I did not get nearly as much done as I wanted to.
6. Learn how to can things (like jam)
I got a canning book for christmas, I've got some jars waiting to go! I can't wait, I think apple butter or pear butter will be up first. it seems pretty idiot proof.
7. Take a cooking class-
Thanks to a completely awesome birthday present from my friend julie, I am taking a pasta class here in March.
8. Go camping
9. Go to a non House Concert- Show
10. Get a Manicure, Pedicure and Facial
Done! I got a Mani, Pedi, Facial with my sister and my cousin Kate, before my cousin Lindy's wedding, which was very excellent. I actually have super long nails right now, and have been debating getting a manicure. I will probably just end up cutting them, though.
11. Go on 12 dates
One down, 11 to go!
12. Visit a city I've never been to before
13. Learn how to make a recipe by watching my G make it.
I am going down to Florida in February! I am hoping that I'll get that done then.
14. Go to at least one Free Fall Baltimore event
Missed this year's- I am hoping that I will get in under the wire next fall.
15. Have a Cookie Baking/Decorating Party
16. Make a tradition of my own
17. Go to a museum
18. Have dinner that is multi-course and paired with wines
19. Go to a winery and have a wine tasting
20. Make something beautiful
21. Create ten new cupcake combinations
On my way!
22. Get my camera fixed.
23. Twelve Random Acts of Kindness for strangers
24. Go for a week without internet (for non work puroposes)
25. Do some acting
I am in the Iron Crow Theatre Company! And we're doing a night of short plays by Christopher Durang called "In Durang's Shorts" to which I've been cast in two roles. Woo! Performance days are in the spring!
26. Go to ten new restaurants in Baltimore
The quest for the Best Burger in Baltimore should take care of this nicely! Three down already!
27. Learn a new card game
28. Go see a movie with Subtitiles (or, rent and watch Amelie without falling asleep)
So in conclusion, I've made progress on some of these things, but not as much progress as I'd like. especially the "random act of kindness" one. I need to get going on that. The "go a week without internet except for work purposes " is also giving me hives to think about.