Monday, January 4, 2010

Ten Things

That are making me happy right now.

Sometimes on a freaking cold, blustery, crazy monday morning, you need to remind yourself of ten things that make you happy.

1.  These blackcurrant gummies that Katie and Lisa brought me back from London. I love all things blackcurrant flavored, and these are especally awesome. trying to not eat them all at once.

2. Bones seasons 1-3 that I got on crazy discount at target, and have been making my way through. It definitely is outside the realm of my usual tv-watchings, but is definitely awesome.

3. Hot coffee.

4. Twitter (as always. JOIN.)

5. I have a comp day coming up on Wednesday!

6.  Wednesday is also a BURGER DAY. Destination? Unknown. But hopefully delicious.

7. Planning my trip to Florida to see my grandmother.

8.  Burt's Bees chapstick

9. It not being as crazy at work as I had imagined it was going to be (yet, at least)

10. Podcasts on the way to work make the commute much better!  Right now it's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Car Talk, and Savage Love.

What are your ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment