Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ten Things MAKING ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW- New Apartment Version

1 The countertops  in this place are waaaaaaaaaaay better than the faux marble plastic, ugly ones in the old place
2 SUNLIGHT.
3 The smoke alarm is not hair trigger
4 The bathroom is blue, as opposed to hideous pink.
5 Everything is all organized and in it's place.
6 The fridge is bigger.
7  Earl enjoys the sunlight wayy more! I keep finding him curled up in sunny spots. He didn't have that in the old place.
8  Company coming this weekend!
9  New apartment makes me want to have everyone over to make dinner for them. Friends and family! I will cook dinner for you!  Just let me know when you are coming!
10 The new apartment just makes me happy to be there

What is making you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment