Ok, with one month left to go, I've identified the seven list items that I think that I can reasonably do in the next month, with explanations of how I'm going to try to get them done. If you want to do any of these things with me, let me know!
3. Go to DC for the day by myself and walk around This may not happen, but I really want to do it, so maybe I'll be able to
6. Learn how to can things (like jam) - Jalepeno Jam, here I come! Next weekend!
17. Go to a museum- I can get into the AVAM for free this weekend, with my Bank of America card, so that's what I'll be doing!
18. Have dinner that is multi-course and paired with wines- Glee Premire night- I'm cooking it, and I'm pairing wines. Paul and Julie- get yourselves ready.
20. Make something beautiful
27. Learn a new card game Someone wants to teach me how to play poker, right?
28. Go see a movie with Subtitiles (or, rent and watch Amelie without falling asleep) I have Netflix instaplay; I have an evening free. This will happen.
PS: I am also still accepting suggestions for next year's list, I've got 23 of the 29 I'm supposed to have, so far.