Monday, September 13, 2010

Ten things that are making me happy right now

1. Eleven days until Kate and Potter get here and we will have Community Weekend.  (yes, we are spending an entire weekend watching the first season of Community. We're awesome)

2. Eighteen days until my cousin Kelly, her husband Eric, and their kid, the awesome Evan come to visit (Baltimore for the first time! woot!)  If any of you have kid-friendly Baltimore ideas, I'm open to them.  They are going to the aquarium, we're hitting Fells' point Festival on Saturday, and probably hitting the Railroad Museum too.

3. Iced Coffee.

4. Weekly dinners with my sister

5. Hedwig got a really great review in Out Loud!

6.  Going to teach my friend Bianca to crochet this weekend- it'll be fun! I haven't taught anyone how in awhile.

7. Maintaining my ski jump score in the Wii Fit.

8. Free food at work (always a bonus)

9.  Hard boiled eggs.  Delicious! I haven't had one forever, I had forgotten how awesome they are.

10.  It was a beautiful, crisp fall morning. Makes me happy. I love the fall (even though we're still technically in summer)

What is making you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment