Ok, It's that time of year again! This year, I have made a conscious effort to mke more manegable goals, and I want to complete EVERY SINGLE ONE of them.
1 Write a Novel.
2. Try one new craft
3. Go to DC for the day by myself and walk around
4. Cater a Non Family Event
5. Make Homemade christmas gifts
6. Learn how to can things (like jam)
7. Take a cooking class
8. Go camping
9. Go to a non House Concert- Show
10. Get a Manicure, Pedicure and Facial
11. Go on 12 dates
12. Visit a city I've never been to before
13. learn how to make a recipe by watching my G make it
14. go to at least one Free Fall Baltimore event
15. Have a Cookie Baking/Decorating Party
16. Make a tradition of my own
17. Go to a museum
18. Have dinner that is multi-course and paired with wines
19. Go to a winery and have a wine tasting
20. Make something beautiful
21. Create ten new cupcake combinations
22. Get my camera fixed.
23. Twelve Random Acts of Kindness for strangers
24. Go for a week without internet (for non work puroposes)
25. Do some acting
26. Go to ten new restaurants in Baltimore
27. Learn a new card game
28. Go see a movie with Subtitiles (or, rent and watch Amelie without falling asleep)
Along with this list is the perrenial "update the blog more" which I also plan to do, at the very least , weekly.