Sunday, April 4, 2010

Burger Brothers in Towson

We're looking for the Best Burger in Baltimore! For more info, Click here. 
IMG_2025

Burger Brothers is in Towson, on Allegheny ave, just off the Traffic Circle. Julie and I got there on a friday night, Parked at the mall, and after a little shopping, headed over to Burger Brothers for our burgers. 

The interior of Burger brothers has a very casual,- chain-esqe feel. What I would most closely compare it to is a Five Guys, but  burger brothers is not a chain; it's a stand alone store.  They have other things on the menu besides burgers here though- chicken sandwiches, wings and salads.

We ordered: Me with a regular cheeseburger, mayo, and pickles,  Julie with a cheeseburger, onions, mayo and ketchup. They take your order without asking how you'd like it done, so I'm guessing that they cook all of their burgers a uniform time.  The buns are toasted- which is a nice touch. It adds a little crunch to the burger that is nice.

IMG_2027


(The picture you see is Julie's burger.  I grabbed hers by mistake, took a picture and a bite before I realized that there were RAW ONIONS in her burger. uch.   We switched  our burgers, and dug in.   I had thought that the bun/meat ratio would be off, because the bun is so huge, but it squished down nicely as I ate,   I thought it was a good, solid burger, moist, good beef,  good bun.  Not as good as the front runner, but definitely close to the top.
IMG_2023


As for our sides- Julie got the fries, and I got the onion rings, because I had been craving them.  I liked both- the onion rings are lightly breaded, and didn't taste too greasy, and the fries were fresh, and fried in peanut oil. (I heartily approve)
IMG_2024


Besides parking being generally annoying in the area, I think that Burger Brothers is a good alternative to Five Guys- Especially if someone in your group is not a burger person.

And just because a I liked the picture: a gratuitous ketchup shot.
IMG_2021

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmm onion rings... (this should be said with a homer simpson accent)

    ReplyDelete