Monday, March 29, 2010

Ten things I'm looking forward to this week

1) Rehearsals for In Durang's Shorts!  We had our first stumble through last night, and the whole show is looking awesome. The whole cast is so talented and funny. I'm really glad to be a part of such an awesome group.

2) Trying to convince my wednesday lunch group to go to Bon Fresco for lunch on Wednesday. I had lunch there on Saturday, and I really want to go back!

3) Burgers this week with Julie!  This week, we are going to Re-return to one of our favorite places.

4)  Friday off!

5) The weather getting better this week (rumor is, it might hit 80)

6) Consuming the fruit salsa I made! (note to self: make some cinnamon chips)

7) Looking forward to my some of my co-workers trying these  (the Durang crew liked them!)

8)  Thinking of other applications for the peanut butter ganache.

9) Getting some laundry done.

10) Memorizing my lines so I can be completely off book by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment