Saturday, December 5, 2009

Randomness and updates

One of my favorite people on earth is now blogging! Tim is awesome, and you should go and check out his blog right now! Do it! He's also doing a 26 in the 26th list, which I think is awesome.

I did facepainting for a work event yesterday, where staff brought their kids in for a holdiay party. And i'm not gonna lie, when the sleigh bells started jingling and Santa came in, I had a moment of  eeeeeeeeeeeee! SANTA! It passed, after a second, but I think it is funny, that even at 28, the draw of Santa is paramount.

It's supposed to snow tonight, which on one hand (eee! snow!) but on the other hand, I don't need it to get crazier at work.

My christmas present crafting is waaaaaaaaaaaay behind schedule.  I'm glad I have a comp day this week so that I can get stuff done. Day O' Crafting, Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment