Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW

It is a dreary, rainy, gloomy day, and all I want to do is snuggle up under the covers and go home to go to bed.  It is tough to come up with ten things today, but I'm going to do my best.

1) The vegetarian cooking class that I took this weekend was awesome, and I have two recipes (for sure) that I am going to make again.

2) Relatedy to 1 (is relatedly a word? eh, probably not)- it was someone else's random act of kindness that I got to take the class.  Quite wonderful. I need to work on my random acts of kindness on my list.

3) I've been recipe planning in my head again, which is always fun.

4) Having to think out of the box to make things healthier - I tend not to do this, but when I have to, it is always good.

5) GLEE TUESDAY IS TODAY. besides that fact that I lamely spoiled myself for this episode. I am really looking forward to hanging out with Julie and Paul and also seeing Neil Patrick Harris on Glee.

6)  Cooking class on Wednesday! I am learning how to make pasta!

7) My starbucks clear container that I keep ice water in, on my desk. It actually helps to remind me to drink water throughout the day

8) I made vanilla bean fruit salad for work today, with a honey yogurt topping. Honeydew, Pineapple, Strawberry, Blackberries, and kiwi, sat overnight with vanilla bean. Man, it tastes awesome.

9) Today's My Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!

10) I found a SUH-WEET deal at Marshall's for a pasta maker, So I'll be all ready for when I get all these awesome pasta making skillz from my class.  I am already thinking of:  Pumpkin ravioli in a sage butter sauce, spinach ravioli wih shrimp and cream sauce,  making my own linguini with clam sauce. Making my own lasagna from very scratch, The posibilites are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment