Monday, May 3, 2010

TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW

1) Awesome weekend at home

2) Seeing my Tiny Cousin - who is not so tiny anymore!

3) My new phone (I'm not going to lie. I love shiny new things. It's a Palm Pre.)

4) Dinner with Tammy tonight- Pho and Tutti Fruitti!

5) Frozen Yogurt plans wth D'Paul and Sarah

6) Compost cookie baking tomorrow

7) GLEE TUESDAYS

8) My 17 pocketed bag and how organized I feel when I have it.

9) Evernote ( downloaded it for my phone, it is amazing for my love of lists )

10) Making two versions of Compost cookies this week!

2 comments:

  1. Are you bringing the cookies into work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to go down to florida, but I think I could make a couple of them "fall off the truck" and come into work. (seeing as i'm making a ton of them)

    ReplyDelete