Friday, May 7, 2010

Going to Florida!

So I'm going to Florida to visit my G, and while I'm there, I'm going to check off an item on my List (watching my grandma make a recipe)

And then, while I'm there I'm cooking for her all weekend. I'm so excited!  So far the menu stands at:

Chicken salad in lettuce cups (lunch saturday)

Seafood risotto  (dinner saturday)

Roast chicken and roasted potato salad with asparagus and hollandaise sauce (sunday dinner)

Cuban Sandwiches (sunday lunch)

Plus, I've made two kinds of compost cookies and they are packed in my suitcase (regular and white chocolate/crasin/oatmeal)  and I think I'm ready to go!

I'm going to spend the weekend reading, and chrocheting, and cooking and hanging out with my G. it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment