Tracking the status on the monthly/ weekly aspects of the List.
1. Read a book a month that I haven't read before.
This month's book was The Portable Obituary By Michael Largo- It was funny and informative. and made me sad when I found out Elizabeth Montgomery is dead.
6. Send real mail to someone once a month. Done!
7. Listen to one new album a month. I listened to Catie Curtis' new album. The Sweet Life, but I didn't buy it, because A) it was a little sacharine sweet for me, and B) I'm trying to curb my itunes spending. I also listened to Nervous but Excited's new album, Homespun, which is fantastic.
19. Learn one new Baltimore/Maryland thing to do a month. My new favorite Baltimore place to go is Fell's point. I have been there a bunch of times this month, mostly to go to the Blue Moon Cafe, which is FANTASTIC, but also for the Fell's Point festival, that my sister and I happened upon accidentally, Pitango Gelato, ten thousand vilages, and the Su Casa store, that I would like everything that is in there. It is also nice to walk down to the edge of the pier and look out at the boats on the water- on the weekend, there are a lot of sailboats out there.
24. Take more pictures; update my flickr page more frequently Done! I took pics when Jamie and Amber were visiting, I took them when Tim was visiting, and I've been uploading pictures to flickr and facebook.
26. Buy and read the Washington post one day a week. I've been buying the Washington post on wednesdays to read at lunch, and as long as i get it today, I'll be suceeding in my goal!