Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ten Things Thursday


(Why hello, Ten Things! It's been a long time since I've done this!)


Ten things that are making me happy RIGHT NOW


1 Lisa and Katie's wedding this weekend. It was such a fun, awesome party, and a beautiful day, in all senses of the word. I am so happy for them!


2. Getting to hang out with Tim.  We always have such an great time when we do- he totally gets my sense of humor, and is right there with me in the That's What She Said jokes.  Also, my cat loves him. or wants to bite him. One of these things is true.

3 The awesome, giggly fun brunch Tim and I had at Salainte on Sunday.  Full Irish Breakfast!


4  Seeing Edie play. (Also hanging out with her at the wedding) and not just because she's awesome (which she is). Hearing her play always makes me want to write more.  Her beautiful words make my heart stretch out and try to capture those feelings for myself, and I always have an itch to write after hearing her live.

5 I've kept a plant alive for four weeks! SUCK ON THAT, BLACK THUMB! (cue karma killing the plant..... now) it's a basil plant. So maybe.... I can keep delicious plants alive?


6 Having the most awesome Wedding Twin ever!

7  Actually getting into my kitchen to make things- I haven't really cooked in a long time, but I made Fruit Salsa, (my mom's recipe) and Lora Brody's Intense Chocolate cake. (and it was yay!)

8  Being really happy with something I wrote (a rarity)

9  Feeling pretty when I was all dressed up.

10  My Drunk Kitchen. Seriously. You should all watch this. I have... multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment