1 Half a day left of work and then I'm off for four days!
2 Making lemon drops- I can make gummy candy! so neat.
3 All my Christmas shopping done, less one person, who is notoriously hard to shop for.
4. I love when people request I make things that I've made for them- most recently, my dad requesting cheese straws. (yay!) makes me feel good. Especially since he doesn't usually request things. (unlike my mom, who requests crunchies at every opportunity :) )
5 I had a really good hair day this week. (It's not today, but that's okay)
6. Christmas is coming!
7. An awesome drink that my friend Julie created, which is comprised of Whipped cream flavored vodka, Pumpkin liquor, and sheer wonderful.
8. Learning how to make martinis for the first time, and drinking my first martini. (So good! I have been missing out on a great drink)
9. Glee Tuesday. I really like having this weekly tradition of getting together with friends, watching a fun show, and cooking good things for them.
10. Four day weekend deserves another list item, because I'm SO HAPPY about it.