Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sofi's Crepes

Downtown Baltimore, next to the Charles Theatre, there is a place. A place of delicoiousness, of sweet and savory, of the bbq crepe (with pulled pork and cheddar) and the nutty banana (nutella and banana). Sofi's Crepes is quickly becoming one of my favorite Baltimore places. next to the Charles, it makes it easy to grab a delicous bite before or after a movie.

They have a list of savory crepes, with meat, and vegetarian options, and a list of sweet crepes that I am working my way through. (up next- the crepe suzette, which I hear is boozy and awesome) The crepes I've had have been really good- a balance of flavors, and textures. Plus, it's resonable! a crepe and a drink will set you back less than ten bucks, and for sweet crepes, it's even less than that.

If you're in Baltimore, you should definitely check it out. If you're my family, be warned that this is going to be added to the list of baltimore places I take out of towners to.

1 comment:

  1. I frequently make crepes - there is no place around here that does them and the family makes them. I prefer savory - but will do a "crepe bar" with lots of fillins available. They are easy to make.

    ReplyDelete