Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How I Met Your Mother

One of the best TV shows on today is How I Met Your Mother. It's Hilarious, it has Neil Patrick Harris, who is awesome (See also: hosting of the Tonys and the Emmys) Jason Radnor, who is funny, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders, and Jason


so i bring you..... some of my favorite quotes from How I Met Your Mother.... If you are not watching it, you should be.

Lily: Don't Ted-out about it.
Ted: Did you just use my name as a verb?
Barney: Oh, yeah, we do that behind your back. "Ted-out": to overthink. See also "Ted-up". "Ted-up": to overthink with disastrous consequences. For example, "Billy Tedded-up when he-"
Ted: All right, I get it!
 
Ted: No, I meant do you have a cold?
Barney: I'm fine. [blows his nose from a cold]
Barney: I'm fine. My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out. If you'll excuse me, holiday is the time when people are lonely and desperate. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
 
 
Ted: Chinese?
Barney: I don't like Chinese.
Ted: Indian?
Barney: I just said I don't like Chinese.
Ted: Indian isn't Chinese.
Barney: Weird meat, funny music, side of rice. Why are we splitting hairs?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment