Thursday, August 27, 2009

TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW

(yelling it in all caps make me happier)

1 YA books, specifically those of John Green and Maureen Johnson

2 Chili Cornbread Pie

3 Earl The Cat being okay (after a scare and a trip to the vet's office, where he still is)

4 Twitter (shut up. it's awesome)

5 Work is going.... alarmingly well.

6 Having time to blowdry my hair this morning

7 One more workday until the WEEKEND OF ORGANIZATION
I am going to go top to bottom in my apartment and do a purging/cleaning of awesome.

8 Menu Planning for... certian events in the future, which I cannot disclose at this time.

9 The Plays of one Christopher Durang. (especially Medea)

10 Nervous Excitement and brainstorming for NaNoWriMo

what are your ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment