Monday, December 1, 2008

November Roundup

Tracking the status on the monthly/ weekly aspects of the List.

1. Read a book a month that I haven't read before. Amanda Hesser's Cooking for Mr. Latte, which was excellent, and has me itching to try some of her recipies. I don't know what it is about memoirs/cookbooks, but those are my favorite genre lately. Anything by ruth Reichl, Adam Roberts' book, give me some engaging stories about your life, and a recipe at the end of the chapter, and I'm good.

7. Listen to one new album a month. I listened to Kyler England's Simple machine, which is fantastic, and currently in the rotation of repeating over and over and over again on the ipod.

19. Learn one new Baltimore/Maryland thing to do a month. Checked out a coffee shop in silver spring, Mayorga Coffee factory, which is exactly the kind of coffee place i would like to own, if I ever owned a coffee place.

.24. Take more pictures I have been! updating my facebook when I can.

26. Buy and read the Washington post one day a week. Done!

1 comment:

  1. oo oooooooo! I have an album for you to listen to this month! Be on standby for some mail. You'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete